Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interview Questions

heyy its me!! My favorite food is soup yummmmmy... my favorite music is rock.. i like the band Breaking Benjamen and flyleaf.I don't watch that much TV but i like to watch One Tree Hill.. my favorite subject in school has to be English.. i don't like writing but i love to read.. I'm also really good at history. I'm not SO good in math, i think its really hard. i don't really study for tests that much but when i do i make flash cards. from this class i would like to learn how to use everything on a computer because i want to work with computers when i get older :]. dividing work in a team hummmm.... i think you should do that evenly. i would not want to be stuck with all the work NO WAY. i WOULD make a good team member because I'm am involved in cheerleading and to stay on the team i have to make GOOD grades and also i like to finish things on time. i hate late work!! :] :] .

No comments: